Please be aware this process is only necessary for courses with Inclusive Access. For any other textbook issues, please contact the bookstore.
- In your course Content page, create a new Module.
- I’ve titled the module “Text materials” but feel free to call it whatever you’d like, as long as you remember it. In the new module, click the Existing Activities button, and choose External Learning Tools from the drop-down menu.
- In the “Add Activity” list that appears, choose Barnes and Noble Course Materials.
- You will be taken back to your module, where the new tool now appears. To have the tool open in a new tab, click the arrow next to it, and choose Edit Properties in Place.
- Check the Open as External Resource
- Refresh the page. Then, click on your new Barnes and Noble Course Materials link to be taken to your BNC Dashboard.
You must log in to post a comment.