The eLearning Department provides instructional resources and support services that enhance teaching and learning strategies.
- Patrice Whitley, Dean of Academic Resources, now supervises eLearning
- Jacqueline Tomrdle is the eLearning Coordinator
- Nate Wadman is available for D2L support at Rampart Range Campus on Wednesdays & Thursdays; 8:00am-5:000pm. 719-502-3281
- Sign up for Self-Paced training on accessibility to make sure your curriculum is accessible for all your students.
- It is textbook adoption time!
- Make sure you contact the Bookstore or Marc Nash as soon as possible, to ensure your textbook/platform adoptions are approved for student use.
- PPCC Student Orienteering is an available resource for students to learn about D2L. Just click on the “Enroll in PPCC Student Orienteering” link on the homepage for PPCC Online (D2L).
Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Marc is working with faculty to implement open, accessible, and free textbooks for fall courses. Students could save up to $100,000 in textbook costs this fall alone! Contact Marc (719-502-3073) if you are interested in exploring the OER revolution!
- PPCC Online (D2L) will be changing to the Daylight Experience on May 15th.
- Part of this update will include turning off D2L Email.
- Be sure to check out the PPCC Faculty Support Blog for details.
- Students call our office asking how to register for an online class
- Registering for an online class is the same as registering for any other class.
For more information contact: email@example.com